Business enterprises and call centers frequently handle a lot of calls on a daily basis. With that measure of interactions and services, your firm cannot afford an unreliable phone system.
Depending on your organizational goals and objectives, your attention can now be on providing smarter ways to do business along with seeking new growth opportunities, creating competitive strategies and caring for your customers.
We partner with our clients and develop a systematic project approach to ensure the implementation of a reliable phone system with their required functionality and features:
Here's what we do:
- Step 1 – Consult with client and capture business vision and objectives
- Step 2 – Elicit and document stakeholder and user requirements
- Step 3 – Determine and validate requirements ensuring scalability, firewall & security, remote users, traditional, cloud telephony or hosted PBX, technical support, and maintenance
- Step 4 – Document employees’ opinion and potential adoption rate
- Step 5 – Assess, research and make recommendations based on business needs, budget and objectives
- Vendor neutral recommendation
- Partner with leading vendors with access to current information on a wide range of their telephony system options, pricing strategies, and market intelligence
- Step 6 – Vendor Request for Proposal (RFP) preparation
- Step 7 – Vendor selection process
- Step 8 – Contract negotiation
Our firm is flexible and adaptable and can engage at any point of the project lifecycle as summarized in Steps 1 -8 shown above.